The authorities of Sudan has launched tender looking for consultants to help in the implementation of an irrigation challenge in the states of North Kordofan and West Kordofan.
The venture entails installation of 1,a hundred and seventy solar irrigation pumps within the nation. Successful consultants will present engineering and supervision companies, design of solar water pumping techniques, according to the necessities of each farm.
The companies may also present help to the irrigation project implementation unit, supervision and contract administration of works related to the set up and commissioning of the solar pumps. The corporations may also assist the project implementation unit via technical and monetary supervision to guarantee that all works are carried out according to the contract specs. The consultants will also take part in the development activities and within the implementation of the project’s environmental and social administration plan.
Read:Optimising efficiency of solar-powered pumping methods
Erratic rainfall
The solar pumps might be installed in North Kordofan and West Kordofan states where erratic rainfall is generally experienced because of the arid climate and local weather change, with a unfavorable influence on agricultural yields, according to the Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO).
The new tools shall be used to pump groundwater. In addition to meals security, the challenge goals to reduce farmers’ dependence on fossil fuels, which are dangerous to human well being and the environment. Interested firms have until September 14th, 2021 to apply.
pressure gauge หน้าปัด 2 นิ้ว is 75% financed by a $21.7 million mortgage from the African Development Bank (AfDB). The remaining 25% might be paid in installments over three years. The pan-African establishment signifies that the set up of the solar pumps shall be completed by December thirty first, 2025.
Share